Monday, December 01, 2008

Candy sneak attack

This is a true story. As Susan and I were leaving for work this morning, we drove by a house that had a row of candy canes stuck in the ground, about two feet high, parallel to the sidewalk.

Sue pointed them out to me; I had to catch the view in the rear view mirror, but sure enough, they were cute and Christmas-y.

She said, and I quote, "That's a 'lick it' fence instead of a picket fence".

I enjoy my wife's humor, and she has a great sense of timing (which didn't come through in this post). I gave her a road worthy high five, and she continued ...

"It would be a picket fence if they had really short picketers".

It went just a little bit down hill after that, so I'll you spare the details.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home